Thursday, August 25, 2011

Block o'clock!

Okays so I have been watching The Block pretty obsessively over the last month and really enjoy watching the renovation process while being pretty much terrified of it at the same time! Even though I have already found out who won... not happy by the way... I will still be watching all the way to end!

I am also in love with Jenna and Josh's bedroom styling. I really like the calm funky feel that each room seems to have with not only the use of the lighter grey walls and white trimmings but the pillows and furniture! So pretty!!







(all images are from the block website)

I think their first bedroom is my favourite!! I love the use of the pink and green pillows!

On more exciting news they have started a design business called Bicker Design Co ! Very cool and funny, as they fight like cats and dogs on the show! You can also find them on Facebook ! If only I could get them to my house in NZ!

No comments: