Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Reading Time!

So about two weeks ago I got onto Book Depository and ordered some decorating books to try and help me along my way! If you haven't checked out Book Depository do so! Books at great prices and free shipping worldwide!!! So for people like me in NZ you don't pay more for the postage than you do the book which can sometimes happen on other sites!

Anyways the first of my books arrived the other day and it is soooo good!! Domino: The Book of Decorating (by Deborah Needleman) is gorgeous and full of fun practical tips on how to set up rooms and decorate them! I had a really good flick through the night I got it, but cant wait to sit down and really have a good read through! Mind you im now worried ill have a thousand ideas but not sure if I should implement them or not!




No comments: