Friday, December 02, 2011

Updates galore

Update time!!

So since my last update a lot has happened!

First and foremost, Mark and I got married!! It was such an amazing day with our family and friends and I still cant believe how well it all went and how beautiful everything looked! I will be blogging about the decorations and things over the coming days!



Cup Week came and went, and as usual it was a busy but great week. I was very excited about my outfit, as it was the dress my bridesmaids wore, and I also found the most amazing shoes ever from Andre Biani! Im super happy with how it all turned out especially how well the blue and pink worked together! I thought I looked quite ladylike indeed!hehe



I have also started a small little business called Papillon Designs! Im very excited to be starting it up and making lots of lovely things to sell on and also inspire other people to give restoration projects a go! Stay tuned for more info on Papillon, which if you are wondering... is french for butterfly.




Papillon Designs Headquarters!

No comments: