Friday, December 02, 2011

The evolution of my little table!



A few months ago I bought a little hall table from a random antique shop. It wasnt really the right fit for our house the way it was, and it had a big mark on the top, so I decided to get inspired by all the wallpapered furniture I had seen and wanted to put my Florence Broadhurst wallpaper to good use!




So I started by spraypainting the table white. I wanted to do the draw as well, but I couldnt get the handle off, so I decided to leave it later. After a few light coats of spray paint, including an undercoat the table was done! I was so excited that I decided that I wanted to put it in the hallway straight away.





So after a little time without finishing the table, I thought it was time to add the wallpaper, and I found a rug at the same time from the warehouse which is super cute! Im pretty happy with how it turned out. Apart from finding out I couldnt mod podge the top to protect the wallpaper, because of the shiny texture!



No comments: